- Ⅰ. Summarize
- Ⅱ. Main technical data
- Ⅲ. Structure and main parts
- 1. The main structure
- 2. The main transmission mechanism
- 3. The auxiliary transmission
- 4、overturn device
- Ⅳ. Operation Procedure and Method
- 1. Preparations
- 2. Feed
- 3. Clamp the plate and pre-bend the end
- 4. Pre-bend the other end of the plate
- 5. The initial bending
- 6. Forming bending
- 7. Remove the work piece
- Ⅴ. Electric system
- 5-1 electrical parameters
- 5-2 electrical theory
- Ⅵ. Machine lubrication
- 6-1. Lubrication way
- 6-2. The choice of lube oil
- 6-3. Lubrication system and announcements
- Ⅶ. Installation and commissioning
- 7-1. Installation of the machine
- 7-2. Commissioning
- 7-3. Load test
- Ⅷ. Safe operation and maintenance
- 8-1. Safe operation matters
- 8-2. Machine maintenance
- Ⅸ. Daily inspection
Four-Roller Plate Rolling Machine is one of curved, calibration equipment, which specialized in sheet metal bending work, can roll a variety of specifications of cylindrical, and curved work pieces.
The sheet metal can be shaped and flattened on the four roller bending machine. In addition, appropriately adjusting the relative position between the side roll and the top roll, by repeatedly roll bending, minimum cylinder diameter up to the diameter of top roll can be gotten.
Four-roller bending machine are with a wide range of needs and functions in the petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding and machinery manufacturing industry.
Ⅱ Main technical data
Max. bending thickness
Max. bending width
Min. reel diameter with Max. size
Top roll diameter
Bottom roll diameter
Side roller diameter
Side roll moving direction
Max pressure of hydraulic system
Ⅲ Structure and main parts
The machine is four roller bending machine, its structure is shown in the previous photo.
Top roll is drive roll, its position fixed; rotate by the hydraulic station through the hydraulic motor.
Bottom roll and side roll are driven roll, and can be moved up and down, adopt hydraulic transmission.
Cylinders are on both ends of each roller, cylinders on side rolls ends are parallel, on bottom roll’s are parallel and filled with oil in the same time. Overturn device on front of top roll works by cylinders through leveraged institutions.
Bottom roll and side roll can be adjusted into a parallel position or tilted position, and applied force of both bottom roll ends’ cylinders can be adjusted.
Left and right frame is the main body of four roller bending machine, welded structure, a strong installed base in the welding machine, the main drive and hydraulic drive are installed in the machine end.
All operations are on the bench in front of the machine.
Compared with three-roller symmetric rolling machine, the four-roller plate rolling machine can do end pre-bending without any devices and less remaining straight edge.
Compared with three-roller asymmetric rolling machine, it can bend rolls at a time without turning around the metal plate.
Which improves the use ratio of metal plates, ensures the quality of the product, and the process is simple, flexible operation, high efficiency.
Auxiliary of four-roll plate rolling machine adopts hydraulic drive, compared with mechanical transmission, its structure is simple and safe to use.
The top roll is drive roll, which rotates with the speed of about 0-3.3m/min. the main transmission mechanism is provided motive power by motor-reducer through electrical control of hydraulic stations, fixed by spline shaft on the top roll, thereby the top roll can get the line speed of the design.
Bottom roll and side roll lifer adopt hydraulic drive. The principle of hydraulics is as follow drawing.
The transmission of the bottom rolls and side rolls are driven rolls, transmitted through the friction between metal plate and rollers. Bearings on the roll ends slide by guide plate in the frame grooves, lift driven rolls by auxiliary transmission, drop by dead weight. Bearings on the bottom roll ends driven by the same cylinders, served simultaneously.
Side roll ends are driven by parallel cylinder structure, can be synchronized movements can also be adjusted individually.
Hydraulic system working pressure is 100 kg / cm 2, the maximum pressure of 160 kg / cm 2.
The work piece should be removed from the end of top roll when finished. To this end, overturn device set on the bearing body of the top roll end. The overturn locking bearing body during working and break away from it when remove the work piece. After remove work piece, overturn reset, and the header close. Overturn device works with the cylinder too.
Ⅳ Operation Procedure and Method
Lift down rolls near top roll and the range is a bit more than the thickness of metal plate. Then remove side roll of the feeding side to the same horizontal plane of the bottom roll then lift the other side roll to between the top and bottom rolls.
Feed the plant horizontally, make the end of the plate contact fully with the front side roll and make it correction then fall the front side roll to the original location.
3. Clamp the plate and pre-bend the end
Lift the bottom roll, clamp it, and adjust the pressure of the relief valve (according to the thickness, width and material of the plate, pressure can be adjusted to 50-80 kg / cm 2 at a time). Then adjust two reducing valve of the bottom rolls to no more than 50 kg / cm 2. ( users can adjust the pressure of bottom roll clamping according to according to the thickness, width, material of the plate and diameter. Not slipping is appropriate. Usually 30-50 kg / cm 2 range, and should note the pressure at both ends is the same.) Then stop the bottom roll, rotate the top roll counter-clockwise, steel plate following to bend. At this point, the remaining plate should be 1.5 times of thickness of the plate. Then lift the back side roll, pre-bending the left end of the steel plate.
4. Pre-bend the other end of the plate
After pre-bending the left end, falling back side roll to original location, rotate top roll clockwise. Steel plate following to the above position and stop the top roll, lift the front side roll to pre-bend the right end of the steel plate.
5. The initial bending
Adjust both the front and back side roll to designed station, rotate the top roll counter-clockwise, bending the plate center. Initial bending can be divided into several occasions.
6. Forming bending
Before adjustment, move back side roller to the corresponding position of the work piece needs to, start top roller to the final bending.
7. Remove the work piece
After finishing the bending, pull down the bottom roll to the end position, the work piece following, turn over the overturn device, tilt top roll, remove the work piece parallel to the top roll.
Note: If need to weld the work piece onto the rolling machine, MUST be sure to make the welding ground contact with the work piece directly. IT IS NEVER PERMITTED to make rolling machine body to transition welding ground, so as not to damage the high-current displacement sensor and several significant impact on the table!
Ⅴ Electric system
The total power:60HZ 220V, 3phase
Control power supply : 220V
The machine is PLC electrical control part of the core, together with the implementation of electrical control systems and hydraulic systems, machine tools to achieve the movement, the main action button to the main console. Through the digital display shows the amount of the action moving, make the intuitive operation. Some of the major electrical appliances are by the cabinet, console component. Control has 10 buttons on stage.
Power indicator: power control circuit box, access the power, the power directed to work;
Emergency stop: to stop any action;
Left side roller up or down: adjust both sides of the left side roller at the same time up or down;
Bottom roller up or down: adjust both sides of the bottom roll at the same time up or down;
Right side roller up or down: adjust both sides of the right side roller at the same time up or down;
Top roll drive: drive the top roll clockwise or counter-clockwise;
Reversing running: turn over the reversing device, remove the work piece.
Reversing reset: Control overturned aircraft running and reset;
Pump start: start the pump before beginning to work;
Pump Stop: shut down the pump after finishing work;
Ⅵ Machine lubrication
Reasonably making the lubrication on the rotation crankshaft and sliding surface is the effective measures to reduce power consumption and increase machine life. Therefore, reasonable lubricating materials should be choose and the necessary lubrication system should be established.
According to work condition and difficulty level to add oil, oil pump lubrication, box lubrication and manual lubrication are used.
(1). Oil pump lubrication should add thin oil timed and necessarily.
(2). On the faying face of overturn and top roll gear, the two guide slots of control the overturn device, gearing of pinion and annular gear, there should be periodic manual lubricated.
(3). The lubrication of the gear reducer and the bearing is with the help of splash lube oil in the gear box.
(1). Oil cups and manual lubrication: recommended calcium-based grease or machine oil.
(2). Lubrication in reduction box: recommended middle extreme pressure gear oil No. N220.
(1). Before starting machine, should make appropriate lubrication on oil pump, manual oiling and gear oil tank as required.
(2). Continuous working, the lubrication of dry lubrication point is generally every two hours. Specific lubrication system should be built on the load and running conditions of the machine.
(3). Lube oil in reduction gear box should be replaced at least every six months
(4). The lubrication system should be washed at least once a year.
Ⅶ Installation and commissioning
The equipment includes complete machine, electric control cabinets, electrical cabinets, hydraulic stations and other parts. Complete machine parts can be shipped disassembly, should be complete no damage.
Plate rolling machine should be made commissioning and test qualified before work.
2-1 preparation before test run
(1) Check whether the fastener joints are reliable.
(2) Check whether the oil cup lubrication point and manual surface lubrication are adequately and well lubricated.
(3) Check whether the reduction gears’ oil tank and oil level comply with the provision.
(4) Check whether the hydraulic piping system is installed correctly and firmly, no damage, leakage phenomenon.
(5) Check whether the rotation direction of transmission motor of the gear oil pump is in order.
(6) Check whether the internal gear transmission is stuck.
(7) Check whether the electronic control system lines, power, voltage, and connector is good.
2-2 no-load test
(1) After ensuring the lubricating oil supply was sufficient, start hydraulic transmission motor. When well running, parting manipulate bottom roll and two side rolls to up and down within their respective 1 / 2 range of stroke. If both the roll ends can be raised and descent at the same time by tanks, then test in full stroke range. Individually raise and descent each rollers 5 times. Series cylinders should be full of hydraulic oil before two side rolls start to ensure both ends to go up and down synchronously.
(2) Test 5 times about tilt position raise and descent side rolls.
(3) Test 5 times about overturn device. Test 5 times about top roll tilting.
(4) Top roll rotated CW and CCW each 15 minutes, cycle 2 times. Prompt braking action 5 times during the test.
Check during commissioning:
(1) Check the untaught of bottom and side rolls contact with top rolls, should be not more than 0.2mm/m.
(2) Check whether the bottom and side rolls are reposefully and neatly raised and descent.
(3) Check whether the gear transmission system is reposefully and no noise.
(4) During commissioning, reduction gears bearing temperature should not exceed 60 ℃.Sliding bearing temperature should not exceed 75 ℃.
(5) Check whether the limit switch is flexible and reliable when overturn device and fell down device on the extreme position.
(6) Check the electrical control system of the interlock device, whether the control device is flexible and reliable.
(7) Check whether the brake is accurate and reliable.
(8) Check the hydraulic system of pumps, valves, and management is working correctly, and no leakage.
(9) Check all the fastener of the machine loosening whether or not.
No-load test is normal, before on the plate at room temperature under load test of the machine. Take 10 mm thick, width2500 mm, the yield strength σs ≤ 245Mpa, smooth handling of the steel plate after bending test, successive load, fractional rolled into the required minimum volume curve φ = 500 mm diameter cylinder.
Load test must meet the technical parameters of the largest rolling capacity and the performance requirements, at the same time fully inspect the assembly quality of the machine, check the coordination of each working systems. In all the action process, all agencies should work smoothly, without impact, flexible, reliable and exact action, rollers should not swing and hydraulic system must not leak. The bearing temperature must not exceed the prescribed range, rolls and plate should not have skidding during rolling.
Ⅷ Safe operation and maintenance
(1) The operator should be aware of the machine's structure, performance, skilled manipulation of control methods and the bending process, strict compliance with the safe operation matters.
(2) All the buttons of on electronic control system must be placed in the original location before starting and stopping.
(3) During use, should always check the oil supply situation in the lubrication points. Attention to the lubrication point oil suitable for the general operation. Machine should be lubricated once every two hours during working.
(4) During working, in case of any irregular noise, shock, vibration or oil spills should stop immediately to check.
(5) During use, should always check the drive system and connecting parts, to keep no loosening, no damage.
(6) Strictly prohibit rolling the plate without leveling.
(7) Plate should be perpendicular to the roller center line when bending.
(8) Plate should roll follow top and bottom rolls, no skid during bending process.
(9) During bending process, must stop main transmission before rolls up-down and turn over the overturn device.
(10) During bending process, bottom roll and side roll are not allowed up-down simultaneously.
(11) Unloading work piece by overturn when bottom and side rolls down to a certain position.
Proper use and reasonable maintenance, can extend the life of the machine, and can reduce the cost of repairs. The maintenance of this machine has the following main points:
(1) The machine must be in normal operation and good lubrication, strict implementation of the lubrication system.
(2) Lay down regular inspection and repair system.
(3) All wearing parts of excessive wear or loss of the original performance requirements should be promptly replaced, and the other parts if damage should be repaired.
(3) All wearing parts of excessive wear or loss of the original performance requirements should be promptly replaced, and the other parts if damage should be repaired.
(4) During use, departments temperature should be paid attention to, bearing temperature must not exceed 75 ℃, bearing temperature must not exceed 60 ℃.
(5), hydraulic transmission system should be periodic inspection, cleaning, out of work hydraulic components should be replacement timely. Tank required to maintain the oil level, minimize contamination of hydraulic oil, and check deterioration of hydraulic oil at least every six months, if find exceeding the use boundaries, should be promptly replaced. Selection of hydraulic oil: higher temperature in the environment, recommended HJ30 machine lubricating oil; in low ambient temperature, recommended HJ20 machine lubricating oil.
(6) All live parts of electrical system should be properly grounded. Each electrical component should be periodic maintenance, dedust, and timely replaced the defective, failure of components.
(7) The workplace does not allow random stacking quantity, oxide promptly clean.
Ⅸ Daily inspection
Check project ofplate rolling machine
Horizontal continuing state of side roller
Machine sliding rail gap
Horizontal continuing state of down roller
Elastic of all the screws
sound of oil pump
the leakage oil of oil cylinder
scratch of oil cylinder seal
lower and fight of fixed screw
hydraulic oil amount
Norse of power oil
damage of hydraulic oil pipe
damage of hydraulic mild pipe
stack and fall of pipeline contact
damage of oil pipe
damage of mild pipe
Movement of limit location switch
movement of every contact point
wire insulation resistance
movement of quick stop button
This machine W12-6*2000 has been proved excellent through examination and is qualified for delivery.
Name of goods
Certificate of Quality
Electrical control counter